Renovation Designers Perth
Renovations Tailored to Perfection by Our Designers in Perth
As renovation designers in Perth with many years of experience, we understand that every home is distinct. This means that a unique approach to designing is crucial and quality workmanship is required. Here at Hatch Renovations, we value our client’s time and budget. That’s why we work around this to achieve their desired results without costing them a fortune. We offer different packages to ensure we achieve their vision and create the home they will cherish for years to come.
Moreover, our team treats each home with the utmost respect and thoughtfulness. No matter the scale of the project, we offer them the same level of professionalism and attention to detail. Keeping the lines of communication open with our clients is the ultimate key to our success. With this, we have successfully completed countless renovations that have exceeded expectations.
Three Key Elements to Consider When Updating Your Bedroom
As renovation designers in Perth, here are our tips for turning your bedroom into a tranquil retreat:
- Neutral tones: The first thing to consider is the colour palette. Colour has a massive impact on how we are made to feel within a space. A neutral palette of natural tones is the best place to start when selecting your bed linen. Then, you can pair this with any coloured cushions and throws to add your personal touch.
- Layering: Layering of bed linen and accessories is a key element to the execution of a good bedroom design. The main layers used in a bedroom are furniture, bedding and accessories. Opt for a fitted sheet, flat sheet, doona cover and pillow cases paired with throws, rugs and scatter cushions.
- Texture: The art of layering also relates to texture. Consider this layering of textures as an opportunity to mix linen sheets with faux fur, velvet and knits. Using soft, calm and homely textures in the bedroom is paramount to creating the perfect room to rest and sleep.
Renovation Designers in Perth Working with You Throughout the Process
From the ground up, our renovation designers in Perth will be there to ensure the highest standards. Our process involves:
1. Consultation - This is when we discuss the project and its course.
2. Quotation - We offer exclusive specifications for certain types of projects so you can assure reasonably priced fees.
3. Planning and Selection - You will meet with our world-class interior designers for finalisations that may affect the cost.
4. Final Quote - When all is agreed upon, you will receive a detailed breakdown of the project.
5. Renovation - Time is a big deal for us too so we ensure to complete the job on the agreed date.
6. Hand Over - When the job is completed, our team will hand the property over.
7. After Service - Our job does not end with the project. We provide six months of maintenance work to ensure everything is flawless, and remains flawless.