Kitchen Designers Perth
World-Class Kitchen Designers in Perth
Getting your bespoke kitchen has never been as easy as it is with Hatch Renovations’ designers in Perth. Our team has been in the industry for over ten years, which has allowed us to gain in-depth knowledge about classics and trends. Using our accumulated experience and wealth of knowledge, we have been providing interior designs that soulfully reflect our client’s style, personality and lifestyle.
We are famous for our passion and unrivalled attention to detail in creating harmonious interior designs. Achieving it requires constant communication, transparency and impeccable workmanship, which we tick all of the boxes for. At the core of our services is our dedication to helping homeowners have the space of their dreams. So, whether it’s for your bathroom, kitchen or living area, rest assured that we will exert our maximum efforts to make your dreams a reality.
Five Tips from Our Kitchen Designersin Perth
The kitchen is the heart of the home and our designers in Perth understand this better than anyone. It is the central point for entertaining friends and family while preparing delicious meals. Here are the key elements that we consider before designing your brand new or renovated kitchen:
1. Layout – Look for floorplans that work for your space. Consider island benches as they’re great for entertaining friends and separating the cooking area from the prep area.
2. Style – What decor would you like your kitchen to have? Benchtop, cabinetry, handles and lighting all help in achieving the finished look for your space.
3. Tapware – Choose a tap that will make cleaning easier.
4. Appliances – This is the essence of the room and why the kitchen exists - to cook food. Pick appliances that will make cooking dinner easier and more enjoyable.
5. Storage – Add as many drawers as you can. This means less bending down and allows for better use of the cabinets - then nothing will get lost at the back. Before you start your kitchen design, think about what you do and don’t like about your current kitchen and how your new one can be improved to allow you to use the space how you want to.
Kitchen Accessories to Consider – Designers’ Recommendations
As kitchen designers in Perth, when choosing accessories for our client’s kitchen, we base selections on three main principles. Colour, form and function. It is important that the pieces are functional for the purpose of the rooms. When choosing accessories, consider these things:
- Composition: How you plan the layout
- Height: All pieces should be varying heights
- Colour: Should be cohesive to your current décor
- Function: The suitability to the purpose of the space
- Budget: Work out where it is important to spend and where to save
Most importantly, choosing the right designer will provide you with even more value for your money. By having us by your side, you ensure every element of your interior will be in harmony for years to come. You’re less likely to experience stress as we are going to do all the legwork for you.