Bathroom Designers Perth
Skip DIY Jobs and Opt For Professional Bathroom Designers in Perth
While many people in Perth try to design their own bathrooms, shop for tiles and save countless inspirations on Pinterest, finishing them well is another story. Oftentimes, people think this is an easy feat to pull off, but in reality, this job is big and requires so much expertise.
Having Hatch Renovations on your side can save you the headache and additional expenses that will inevitably be needed to rectify the job. We can deliver exceptional workmanship and will not miss a single detail.
Adding value to your investment is our passion and we achieve this through offering spectacular and functional bathrooms. Our many years of experience has allowed us to gain enriched knowledge and secrets to maximise an area’s potential.
Our Tips as Bathroom Designers in Perth
As bathroom designers in Perth, here are our top tips to adding value, style and functionality to your thoughtfully designed bathroom:
- Niche: Design a shelf space within your shower. It is important to consider the size to allow for all your products, and finish it off with some unique tiles. Make it a design feature.
- Hobless Shower: Delete that step into the shower, not only does a hobless shower visually expand the space but also makes the shower more functional.
- Keep It Simple: Small spaces like bathrooms can be overwhelmed with too much detail. Opt for larger format tiles, one colour palette, and features for one aspect of the room. Too much pattern and detail can make a bathroom look unnecessarily busy.
- Baths: While a bath adds a visual appeal to your bathroom, consider size, space around the bath, and cleaning. Back to wall freestanding baths are a great option for small spaces and allow you to forgo the hard task of cleaning behind.
- Wall Hung Vanity: Lifting your vanity off the floor will create the illusion of spaciousness. It’s a stylish, easy and cost-effective option to add maximum impact to what would have once been an ordinary-looking piece of furniture.
Our Bathroom Designers in Perth Won’t Miss aThing When Working on Your Drains
Small details are often overlooked when you don’t have the professional eyes of our bathroom designers in Perth. It’s easy to miss out on seemingly unimportant elements in the bathroom, which have actually proven to add value with a closer look. These small details include:
- Drains: Who would look down and scrutinise drains? That’s why this component is often disregarded, but is also known to add to the overall bathroom experience. In fact, there are two of the most popular options: Tile Insert Drains, Stainless Steel Waste Drains
- Mirror: Options for bathroom mirrors are endless, which make it hard to choose the right one if you’re inexperienced at selecting based on design.
- Knobs: While knobs are small, they stick out like a thumb, especially if you choose unique and exquisite hardware.